As crime and criminals get more and more sophisticated they, more often than never, go after business-men, political figures, movie stars, companies & firms; executives and other Very Important People. The criminals' objective can be to get ransom, change political balance, rob, make a name for themselves, get revenge or other reasons that can result in the injury or death of the VIP. Hence, a well trained Krav Maga VIP/ Close protection agent / Bodyguards / Bouncers are a must for today's security.
Today, more than ever before, the professional VIP Protector is needed to ensure the safety of those under threat anywhere on the globe. The Israeli defence Forces have the reputation & the experience of training special units, from Commando to SWAT, from Anti Terrorists to VIP Protection.
Our International Levels of the V.I.P. Protection Officer are:
In this framework we give a high level education in the field of VIP Security and Close Protection. You will be instructed by a team of the highest quality and level to ensure an experience you'll never forget, a course you couldn't get anywhere else.
- Bronze Shield
- Silver Shield
- Gold Shield
- Platinum Shield
Specific credentials and recommendations are needed in order to participate. Contact us for details & requirements.
Here you are able to find basic information about the content of the first section of training. Each section has its basic, advance and repetition segments. Below is the curriculum of the first part of the course, at minimum of 9 days of training. It covers half of the material needed for Bronze Shield -
- V.I.P. protection. General purposes, background and goals
- Documentary film(s) (assassinations and attempts), followed by a short discussion and brainstorming about the actual event(s)
- Procedures; Principles; Behavior of the officer
- Securing an installation; Basic simulations
- Equipment and gear; First aid; Emergency response
- Manners and behavior as the foundations to employment
- Summery and forward to the advanced section of the course
- Fitness, stamina and power test
- Coordination, learning speed, capability and comprehension test
- Basic attacks
- Attacks with firearm as a blunt object
- Interchanging between firearms and basic KM techniques
- Attacks when a third party is involved
- Against basic attacks (1)
- Against dangerous grabs (1)
- Armed assault(1)
- Armed threats (1)
- Moving the VIP (1)
- Defending the VIP against:
- Basic attack or grab (1)
- Knife attack (1)
- Knife threat (1)
- Pistol threat (1)
- Dealing with different incidents when VIP is:
- Near or inside a car
- In a confined area (room, corridor)
- Amongst a crowd
Firearms (the introductory course include 5 session with firearms)
- Mental training and preparation -
- Aggression; Determination
- Courage; Overcoming or ignoring danger in order to defend others.
Note - The program depends on the level of participants, a shift in emphasis may be done as needed accordingly
- Dry drill (1) - safety and security in training and in routine, carrying a firearm, general behavior and more A session with the firearm includes a segment of 2 hours dry drill and 2-4 hours live fire. The goal to reach is training with a VIP in a shooting range in static situations
- Session 1 - Holding the pistol and shooting with one hand
- Session 2 - Enhancing abilities and the draw and shooting with both hands
- Session 3 - Enhancing abilities and turning
- Session 4 - Enhancing abilities and working with a VIP
- Session 5 - Simulations and summarizing drills
Diploma for successful completion will be titled for this part
For details, Contact us for more information. All the courses are conducted in India under Ultimate Tactical and Combat Pvt. Ltd.
We are also distributors for Military Equipments with Front Line Army Equipment Ltd., Israel, specialised in Holsters.